For the past few weeks I've been keeping a list that I call "What do you love?" I've jotted down little things that come to mind that I love right that moment. It's a silly list but kind of a fun exercise...
- Ripley's laugh
- doing crafts with Ripley
- watching Ripley sleep
- date night with James
- James' sense of humor
- Ralphie's soft little ears
- when Ralphie is frisky after a bath and wants to play
- a day alone, all to myself
- a good massage
- good, expensive jeans
- a good hair day
- TV, especially LOST, Friday Night Lights, Medium, SVU, Rescue Me, The Shield
- random pictures with fun backgrounds (the not so perfectly composed picture that has funny things going on behind the scene or behind the subject, especially photos with a random person in the shot)
- finishing a project
- crossing things OFF my list
- going to the movies with Rip (Veggie Tales today)
- my electric blanket
- chocolate chip cookies
On the "finishing a project" note, I finally got around to making Ripley a little album about her 3rd birthday...of course, she is turning FOUR in a month, so better late than never!
I planned to give her the album for her birthday but I can't stand to wait that long, so I'll give it to her in the morning. I've posted the entire album up under my photo albums (it's titled "Turning Three").
I also posted quotes to the TRUE page -- check it out here.